2016 CITY SAVER FUNDRAISER HAS BEGUN!
Proceeds used to complete MCE's two-year playground renovation.
Turn-in Days: August 23, 26, 31, and September 7
Strong Schools Profiles MCE's Very Own, Brenda Watson and Penny Jones. Click HERE.
(Please click on the words above for a detailed map)
EFFECTIVE MONDAY, AUGUST 15
The car rider DROP-OFF procedure (mornings) will return to the system that served us very well last year. Students MUST exit vehicles on the sidewalk side ONLY during drop-off.
- For the inside lane (nearest the school building), students will exit the passenger side and take the sidewalk directly into the main entrance of the school.
- For the outside lane (nearest the parking lot), students will exit the driver side and take the sidewalk to the blue concrete area beside the crosswalk and WAIT for Mr. Morgan to signal them across.
- Please click on the blue section above for a detailed, easy-to-understand map.
The car rider PICK-UP procedure (afternoons) will continue unchanged. IMPORTANT reminders are provided below:
- Students are ONLY permitted to load cars parked in front of the crosswalk
- Cars must be in park before students load
- Students load ONLY from the blacktop, not the sidewalks
- Hazards (flashers) should be turned on when student is safely loaded
- Please click on the blue section above and scroll down for a detailed, easy-to-understand map.
Madison Creek Elementary is a diverse educational community of high performing students, competent staff, and supportive parents, collaborating strategically for the academic and emotional benefit of children.
Madison Creek Elementary commits to preparing students for middle school and beyond through quality instruction, effective resource management, shared leadership, and a collaborative culture.
Changes to Standardized Testing in Tennessee
The Sumner County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities; and provides equal access to all programs and youth groups. The following individuals have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Title IX Coordinators:
Ms. Katie Brown (if student to student), Safe Schools, Healthy Students Coordinator, 695 East Main Street, Gallatin, TN 37066, 615-451-6500,
Mr. Shawn Curtis (if adults are involved), Assistant Director for Human Resources. 695 East Main Street, Gallatin, TN 37066, 615-451-5226,
Ms. Selena Elmore, SCS Section 504 District Coordinator, 695 East Main Street, Gallatin, TN 37066, 615-451-6598,