NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m
Registration Nights (All Students)
August 1 OR August 2 from 4:00-7:00
REQUIRED items to provide at registration:
1. Two current proofs of residence in the legal guardian's name. Examples include driver’s license, mortgage/lease statement, or utility bills.
2. Student Health Form…please print, complete, and return
3. Student Home Survey…please print, complete, and return
4. Policy Acknowledgment…please print, complete, and return
5. MCE Registration Form…please print, complete, and return ONLY IF NOT SUBMITTED BACK IN THE SPRING
OPTIONAL items to complete before registration:
1. Printed “Thank You” confirmation page from parent survey required by Sumner County. Completing the survey at home, available here, will save parents time. If the “Thank You” page is not submitted at registration, parents will be asked to take the survey at school.
2. Sumner County Application for Free and Reduced Meal Benefits is available here. Specific Income criteria must be met in order to be eligible.
Madison Creek Elementary is a diverse educational community of high performing students, competent staff, and supportive parents, collaborating strategically for the academic and emotional benefit of children.
Madison Creek Elementary commits to preparing students for middle school and beyond through quality instruction, effective resource management, shared leadership, and a collaborative culture.
New MCE PTO Website! Click here to visit and bookmark it for future reference.
The Sumner County School System does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability or age in its programs or activities; and provides equal access to all programs and youth groups. The following individuals have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies:
Title IX Coordinators:
Ms. Katie Brown (if student to student), Safe Schools, Healthy Students Coordinator, 695 East Main Street, Gallatin, TN 37066, 615-451-6500,
Mr. Shawn Curtis (if adults are involved), Assistant Director for Human Resources. 695 East Main Street, Gallatin, TN 37066, 615-451-5226,
Ms. Selena Elmore, SCS Section 504 District Coordinator, 695 East Main Street, Gallatin, TN 37066, 615-451-6598,