(Please click on the words above for a detailed map)
EFFECTIVE TUESDAY, AUGUST 1
Students MUST exit vehicles on the sidewalk sides ONLY during drop-off.
- For the inside lane (nearest the school building), students will exit the passenger side and take the sidewalk directly to the back hallway entrance.
- For the outside lane (nearest the parking lot), students will exit the driver side and take the sidewalk to the blue concrete area beside the crosswalk and WAIT for Mr. Morgan to signal them across.
- Please click on the blue section above for a detailed, easy-to-understand map.
The car rider PICK-UP procedure (afternoons) IMPORTANT reminders are provided below:
- Students are ONLY permitted to load cars parked in front of the crosswalk
- Cars must be in park before students load
- Students load ONLY from the blacktop, not the sidewalks
- Hazards (flashers) should be turned on when student is safely loaded
- Please click on the blue section above and scroll down for a detailed, easy-to-understand map.