Although 2019-2020 is not ending the way we wanted, the staff and I are already looking forward to the beginning of the new school year. Part of our initial preparations for 2020-2021 includes getting student belongings back to them. We need your help.
The plan outlined below is intended to optimize continued efforts to social distance while efficiently allowing parents to retrieve personal belongings. Please make every effort to adhere to this strict plan unless your schedule demands otherwise, in which case you may come to MCE during one of the other pickup times.
Directions (strictly followed without exception)
- Last name beginning A-G on Tuesday, May 12 from 7:00-2:00
- Last name beginning H-Q on Wednesday, May 13 from 7:00-2:00
- Last named beginning R-Z on Thursday, May 14 from 7:00-2:00
This process is entirely self-service (one adult per student) and building occupancy will be continuously monitored through security cameras. In the unlikely event you need assistance, please call the office at 615-859-4991. Thank you for your help in making this undertaking a success.
- Park in the front lot and enter through the main entrance
- Return all books (both classroom and library) into the single bin in the front lobby
- Proceed directly to the gym and retrieve your student's bag (organized by grade level and classroom)
- Exit through the external gym doors
Better days are ahead,